EcoBio-Stone S for small or nano tanks is a volcanic rock and cement block containing nutrients and beneficial bacteria that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem.
- • Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new aquariums
- • Speeds up nitrogen cycle.
- • Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results.
- • Minimizes aquarium maintenance by greatly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- • Revitalizes, and clarifies water by using beneficial bacteria found in nature to break down harmful organic matter.
- • Easy-to-use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in the fish tank.
- • Can be used in both fresh water and salt water.
- • Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles, etc. and creates a healthier environment.
- • Removes odors
- • No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- • Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 year
120-day satisfaction guarantee