EcoBio-Stone M for mid-size aquariums is a volcanic rock and cement block containing nutrients and beneficial bacteria that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem.
- • Minimizes aquarium maintenance by significantly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- • Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new aquariums reducing length of "new tank syndrome".
- • Speeds up nitrogen cycle
- • Revitalizes, and clarifies water by quickly breaking down organic waste into safer by-products.
- • Easy-to-use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in the fish tank.
- • Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 years. May last longer.
- • Effective for both fresh and salt water fish tanks.
- • Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles etc.
- • Removes odors
- • No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- • Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results under normal conditions.
120-day satisfaction guarantee