EcoBio-Block nsM to Clear Cloudy Pond Water and for Easy Pond Care.
EcoBio-Block nsM uses Nature's perfect system of clarifying and purifying cloudy pond water through the use of beneficial bacteria, breaking down organic waste and returning it back to nature. Beneficial bacteria live and breed in the block for more than 2 years keeping your pond’s ecosystem clear and balanced.
Use one full box of EcoBio-Block nsM per 100 to 400 gallons of water
(depending on water condition and number of fish).
EcoBio-Block nsM was originally developed in Japan for the purification and revitalization of polluted water in rivers, canals, streams, ponds and the ocean. EcoBio-Block nsM uses this same US patented technology for bio-remediation to clarify cloudiness and naturally improve water quality in ponds and other water features.
- Decomposes organic matter
- Revitalizes, and clarifies water by naturally maintaining an eco-friendly environment.
- Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new and established ponds.
- Speeds up nitrogen cycle.
- Minimizes pond maintenance by significantly reducing the need for water changes and pond maintenance.
- Safe for all fish, aquatic inhabitants, and plants.
- Easy-to-use, no-mess (rinse well with chlorine-free water. soak overnight in separate container, and place in pond near aerator, waterfall, fountain, or where water flows)
- Lasts for more than 2 years
- Removes odors
- Beneficial bacteria continues to emit from EBB nsM for years, eliminating the need to add liquid bacteria.
- Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks to see results, under normal conditions.
IMPORTANT - Do not use EcoBio-Block nsM in your aquarium. It is NOT formulated for use in aquarium tanks.
90-day satisfaction guarantee
8 5/8"x 5 1/4"x 4 1/4" (Box)
approx. 3 1/4 dia x 2"H (nsM)
- Capacity: One full box of EcoBio-Block nsM per 100 to 400 gallons of water
If the water quality is good, isn't cloudy, and there aren’t many fish in the pond, the suggested quantity is 4 EBB nsM per 400 gallons of water. If the water quality is bad, is cloudy, and there are lots of fish in the pond, the suggested quantity is 4 EBB nsM per 100 gallons of water.
- Weight: approx. 6 lb. 8 oz. (Box), approx. 1.7 lb. each