EcoBio-Stone M 2-Pack jumpstarts the aquarium cycle and keeps water clear and healthy.
Speed up the aquarium cycle in your fish tank, clarify cloudy water and make aquarium care easy for years, with EcoBio-Block's beneficial bacteria in natural stone shape.
Use one EcoBio-Stone M 2-Pack per 30 to 80 gallons of water.*
EcoBio-Stone M 2-Pack for large-size aquariums, is a volcanic rock and cement block infused with beneficial bacteria that regularly multiply to create a healthy ecosystem.
- Revitalizes, and clarifies cloudy water by naturally maintaining an eco-friendly environment.
- Quickly establishes nitrifying bacteria in new aquariums
- Speeds up nitrogen cycle
- Minimizes aquarium maintenance by significantly reducing the need to change water and vacuum gravel.
- Easy-to-use --- simply rinse with chlorine-free water, soak overnight, and place in fish tank.
- Lasts for years --- suggested replacement of approximately 1.5 - 2 years.
- Effective in both fresh and salt water.
- Safe for all fish, shrimp, frogs, turtles etc.
- Removes odors
- No need to add liquid or powder bacteria.
- Takes approximately 2 - 6 weeks for results under normal conditions.
120-day satisfaction guarantee
approx. 3 3/4" dia x 2 1/8" H each of 2
- Capacity: 30 to 80 gallons of water.*
Extra blocks may be necessary depending on variations in the condition of water, temperature and amount of fish.
- Weight: approx. 16 oz. each of 2